TransPennine Express is a British train operating company, running intercity services which link some of the biggest cities and towns across the North of England and (parts of) Scotland.
We deliver what our customers want, when they want it
Collaborative approach, agile developments, low costs, ultimate convenience and excellent performance are just a handful of ways in which our Application Development service stands out from the crowd.
We pride ourselves in our ability to build highly complex and effective work-flow applications which automate key business processes.
By combining traditional and modern development methods, we are able to produce the most effective and highly functioning software for each project/customer. Our agile application development has been proved to lower costs, keeping the customer fully involved in all stages of the development. The end result is applications that can streamline your organisation’s business processes, enhance day to day functioning and improve customer service.
By choosing Team Technologies to develop your software solutions, not only will you be provided with top quality software, you’ll also receive:
- Shorter development times
- Rapid, test driven development (which reduces the chances of bugs!)
- Collaborative working with frequent and direct contact
- Reduced costs
- Flexible support and maintenance options to ensure service level agreements are met (out of hours support- bank holidays, weekends etc if necessary)
- First class support from a UK based call centre
- Positive collaboration on support issues which might involve 3rd parties
- Point releases included in maintenance